Tuesday 16 September 2014

This blog


My new blaby* 
I have been blogging for about a year now and love it. My first blog is called myeltrambles and there I talk about different ELT issues. Since I really enjoy blogging, I thought,  "Why not start something new?" and I am. Here is my new blogventure. My ELT lesson plans. This blog provides you different lesson plans. I will be sharing free lesson plans for general English, EAP and Business English classes. The lesson plans will be accompanied by handouts and PPTs.
I will invite other bloggers to share lesson plans on this blog as well. I think that lesson ideas should be shared and this is me trying to do exactly that. If you want to learn more about me, press the Bio tab. If you want to ask for a lesson plan idea, let me know in the comments section.
I hope you enjoy my posts : )
Joanna

* (blog+baby=blaby)



May the blogging begin

No comments:

Post a Comment